- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
The flame that doesn’t burn
Based on Neopixel and a special ultra-thin Arduino, it simulates the light produced by chimney flames As every year, the approach of the winter season stimulates our imagination and reminds us that electronics can do a lot,...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY Your Programmable Digital Lava Lamp
Created by Julian Butler the unique project inspired by the original lava lamp from the sixties and seventies offers a fantastic alternative which is also much quicker to turn on and off. Using a Raspberry Pi and Micah Elizabeth...
- Posted 5 years ago