- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Time is linear, so you need an Arduino linear clock!
Assuming that time is linear, Jonathan Odom has decided to create a clock illustrating time’s linearity. He built a beautifully crafted clock that uses two rack and pinion assemblies to move a line of numbers for hours...
- Posted 6 years ago