- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi Powered Stent-Testing Robot
Medical engineering is just one of the important areas where researchers have found a use for the Pi. This stent-testing robot was designed by Dr Henry J Feldman, chief information architect at Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians. Stents...
- Posted 5 years ago
FlyPi: 3D Printed, Low Cost and Open Source Lab Equipment
The pursuit of neuroscience can be costly, particularly when it comes to lab equipment. Costs of commercially-available solutions can easily run into the tens or even hundreds of thousands; as a result, top-level research and training often...
- Posted 6 years ago