- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Magnetic levitation with Arduino
Lately we see many commercial products that allow you to levitate light objects using a magnetic field. There are already assembled kits, but today we will see how to build a more simplified one at home. The...
- Posted 11 months ago
How to Build a Levitating Light
Let there be light! In this tutorial we’ll build a basic magnetic levitator. This guide will go over some of the theory, how to use a magnetic field sensor, and how to use one to build...
- Posted 2 years ago
Levitation: How Cool Is That?
If you thought the power of levitation was only available to magicians, maybe you have to check out this amazing project. “We present Ultraino, a modular, inexpensive, and open platform that provides hardware, software and example applications...
- Posted 4 years ago