- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Introducing Women in Hardware: The Interview Series
Hackster’s 2016 survey of people from 104 countries discovered that under 6% of hardware developers are women – an amount that’s as distressing as it is surprising. Women are running companies, making cool projects, and designing hardware...
- Posted 6 years ago
Few Pictures from Open Electronics At World Maker Faire in NYC!
Here’s a cool gallery of pictures from World Maker Faire: See the beautiful pictures of the 3Dprinted car (the Strati), the amazing 3dPrinted statue puzzle, the Choco 3Drag at work and… Boris with Adafruit’s Ladyada! We really enjoyed!
- Posted 9 years ago