- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 14 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Introducing Women in Hardware: The Interview Series
Hackster’s 2016 survey of people from 104 countries discovered that under 6% of hardware developers are women – an amount that’s as distressing as it is surprising. Women are running companies, making cool projects, and designing hardware...
- Posted 5 years ago
Few Pictures from Open Electronics At World Maker Faire in NYC!
Here’s a cool gallery of pictures from World Maker Faire: See the beautiful pictures of the 3Dprinted car (the Strati), the amazing 3dPrinted statue puzzle, the Choco 3Drag at work and… Boris with Adafruit’s Ladyada! We really enjoyed!
- Posted 8 years ago