- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Introducing Women in Hardware: The Interview Series
Hackster’s 2016 survey of people from 104 countries discovered that under 6% of hardware developers are women – an amount that’s as distressing as it is surprising. Women are running companies, making cool projects, and designing hardware...
- Posted 6 years ago
Few Pictures from Open Electronics At World Maker Faire in NYC!
Here’s a cool gallery of pictures from World Maker Faire: See the beautiful pictures of the 3Dprinted car (the Strati), the amazing 3dPrinted statue puzzle, the Choco 3Drag at work and… Boris with Adafruit’s Ladyada! We really enjoyed!
- Posted 9 years ago