- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)
Today we’ll explain how to exploit the potential of Arduino as a programmable logic controller, connecting it to appropriate interfaces for I/O. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) has been and still is the basic component of the...
- Posted 8 years ago
Relay Shield for Arduino
Shield to control 6 relay, 6 digital input and 6 analog input with Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino UNO or Seeeduino. The digital inputs and relay outputs are equipped with an LED that indicates the status. The lines of...
- Posted 11 years ago