- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)
Today we’ll explain how to exploit the potential of Arduino as a programmable logic controller, connecting it to appropriate interfaces for I/O. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) has been and still is the basic component of the...
- Posted 8 years ago
Relay Shield for Arduino
Shield to control 6 relay, 6 digital input and 6 analog input with Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino UNO or Seeeduino. The digital inputs and relay outputs are equipped with an LED that indicates the status. The lines of...
- Posted 12 years ago