- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)
Today we’ll explain how to exploit the potential of Arduino as a programmable logic controller, connecting it to appropriate interfaces for I/O. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) has been and still is the basic component of the...
- Posted 9 years ago
Relay Shield for Arduino
Shield to control 6 relay, 6 digital input and 6 analog input with Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino UNO or Seeeduino. The digital inputs and relay outputs are equipped with an LED that indicates the status. The lines of...
- Posted 12 years ago