- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A DIY Hovercraft based on Arduino Nano
It is probably the most incredible project you will see today. This is a totally in house built Hovercraft with the air cushion built with garbage bags. At the base of everything there is an Arduino Nano...
- Posted 10 months ago
Hoverboard Power Monitor based on Arduino Nano
The aim of the project is to measure the energy consumption of the hoverboard during different driving situations. For this reason, Niklas Roy decided to develop a power meter similar to the car’s on-board computer. Roy’s handheld...
- Posted 2 years ago
Welcome to the Open Source Hoverboard Project!
Let’s face it, the world needs a Hoverboard! So that’s exactly what we’re going to try and build. We want to create an open source Hoverboard platform that can be customized for fun or tailored to meet...
- Posted 10 years ago