- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 12 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
Casa Jasmina: Home Automation Masterpiece
Casa Jasmina is a prototype Italian family home, where most objects and services are made by open source, maker-style methods built in a derelict factory. Built in Torino, Italy by Jasmina Tesanovic and Bruce Sterling with the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Ways to Conserve Energy at Home
Being “Energy Efficient” at home isn’t just for granola-eating techies or Elon Musk. It’s the best way to reduce the price of your utility bill each month while also reducing your environmental impact on daily basis....
- Posted 6 years ago