- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Casa Jasmina: Home Automation Masterpiece
Casa Jasmina is a prototype Italian family home, where most objects and services are made by open source, maker-style methods built in a derelict factory. Built in Torino, Italy by Jasmina Tesanovic and Bruce Sterling with the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Ways to Conserve Energy at Home
Being “Energy Efficient” at home isn’t just for granola-eating techies or Elon Musk. It’s the best way to reduce the price of your utility bill each month while also reducing your environmental impact on daily basis....
- Posted 7 years ago