- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Hexabitz is the new electronic prototyping platform made for makers
Hexabitz is a novel modular electronic prototyping system. Each module or bit comes in a specific shape or size. Either hexagon (hence the name Hexabitz), pentagon, rectangle, square or triangle. Modules are soldered together horizontally to make larger electronic boards...
- Posted 4 years ago
Modular Robotics: When You Want More Robots in Your Robot
While robots have been making our lives easier and our assembly lines more efficient for over half a century now, we haven’t quite cracked a Jetsons-like general purpose robot yet. Sure, Boston Dynamics and MIT have some...
- Posted 5 years ago