- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Help Arduino to Donate to the Open Source Community
We receive this great news directly from the Arduino team…don’t lose the opportunity to highlight 10 organizations that may benefit from Arduino Support: Once again, Arduino will donate 30,000 USD to promote open source culture and innovation. This...
- Posted 9 years ago
WyoLum announces Innovation Grant 2013
As you can see here in the Grant Rules doc (http://goo.gl/BPXLmQ) Wyolum promotes the third edition of its Innovation Grant: access to the community here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100683109282570407663 In support of Open Hardware, we are pleased to announce a grant opportunity for...
- Posted 10 years ago