- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 12 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 9 years ago
Arduino RFID shield
This shield could be used as a stand-alone transponder key, or with Google’s servers to create a cloud-computing application. It’s time to present you an application with RFID. We want to show you how to use...
- Posted 10 years ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 11 years ago