- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
In this project we see how to make a walkie-talkie using an ESP32; audio data is transmitted via UDP or ESP-NOW transmission. So the Walkie-Talkie will work even without a WiFi network! The system is based on...
- Posted 10 months ago
Light Suit Update
In the third version I got a lot closer to the vision in my head. I designed some custom PCBs to mount addressable LEDs to instead of individually PWM-ing each Common-Cathode LED (I still have unplaced anger...
- Posted 2 years ago