- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
This SpaceX fan created a levitating Starship lamp
Although you might not be able to build or house your own SpaceX Starship, YouTuber “Embrace Racing” has created a levitating lamp model that will be much more attainable for non-multi-billionaires. The lamp’s landing pad features an Arduino Nano inside, which...
- Posted 2 years ago
Elon Musk startup plans to connect you to a machine
Elon Musk’s neurotechnology startup company Neuralink came out of stealth mode on Tuesday, after operating in the secret for two years. The debut was marked with livestreamed presentations detailing the company’s progress so far in connecting...
- Posted 3 years ago