- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
What Neural Networks/Deep Learning Books Should I Read?
There are lots of deep learning books on the market and is a common question for who want to start to understand somethings. In this post, we collect some info, and please leave your comment and...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenSource.com released an eBook on Open Source Hardware
Our friends at opensource.com, just released an ebook collecting all the contributions to the Open Hardware Week that they held earlier few weeks ago: During Open Hardware Week at Opensource.com, we asked more than a dozen open-minded...
- Posted 9 years ago