- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered Phonograph MP3 Player
“The problem with high tech music players is they don’t have any flash! They non conspicuously just produce music from a drab dull lifeless box. In the times of early music the mechanisms to reproduce sound were fantastic....
- Posted 5 years ago
Plastic Player2: the Open Source Music Controller
Plastic Player 2 is an open-source analog interface for digital music. It merges the benefits of digital music streaming with the tactile appeal of physical media. The heart of Plastic Player 2 is a Raspberry Pi running...
- Posted 6 years ago