- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
The Torpedo 2: a cheap and super powerful 3A DC/DC converter with built-in charger
Some time ago we had introduced you to the Torpedo switching power supply, a particular kind of DC/DC power supply called SEPIC capable of supplying 5 V from several external supply sources, such as an external...
- Posted 5 years ago
The SEPIC switching converters
The SEPIC configuration, a very useful one, is used in modern converters for mixed supply systems. Thanks to the availability of an always growing number of specialized integrated circuits that realize – with the help of...
- Posted 6 years ago