- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
The Torpedo 2: a cheap and super powerful 3A DC/DC converter with built-in charger
Some time ago we had introduced you to the Torpedo switching power supply, a particular kind of DC/DC power supply called SEPIC capable of supplying 5 V from several external supply sources, such as an external...
- Posted 5 years ago
The SEPIC switching converters
The SEPIC configuration, a very useful one, is used in modern converters for mixed supply systems. Thanks to the availability of an always growing number of specialized integrated circuits that realize – with the help of...
- Posted 6 years ago