- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Robot Solves Rubik’s Cube Faster Than You Can Blink
In the world of speedcubing, solving Rubik’s cubes in under 10 seconds is an impressive feat for humans. But what about robots? Meet ’s Rubik’s cube-solving machine, powered by a Teensy 4.1 microcontroller and six stepper motors....
- Posted 2 months ago
This 3D-printed infinity cube is easy to make, hard to resist
Infinity cubes and icosahedrons are things that have always caught my eye. They however always seemed quite hard to make, because of the relative complex frame. This infinity cube, however, has a frame that...
- Posted 3 years ago