- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
While we can track cycling with Pelaton, running/walking with fitbit, some of the basic exercise such as push ups are still relatively hard to track. In this article, we are building a prototype of push up...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY BIG LED Matrix Youtube Subscriber Counter
Have you worked with ready-made standard 8×8 LED matrix as displays to make scrolled text or to display your Youtube channel subscriber. A large readily available size is LED diameter 5mm. However, if you are looking for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Fishino: Facebook counter sign
Created for the most famous social network, it displays in real-time the number of likes received by the related Facebook profile, through a giant 5-digit display. Since social networks were born, and Facebook in the first...
- Posted 5 years ago