- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
How to make an emergency light
In this project we will show you how to build your home emergency light. The idea of the following circuit is that it must be compact and may be kept plugged into the mains socket for a...
- Posted 4 months ago
Build a musical Tesla coil!
In this project we will see what Tesla coils (TC) are, how they work, a couple of variations and also how to build one in solid state (SSTC) whose purpose is to play music! The image below...
- Posted 5 months ago
How to use load cells
The sensors and electronics needed to measure the weight of objects in many areas, from electronic scales to industrial weighers. When we talk about measuring the weight of an object, we mean the detection of the force...
- Posted 6 months ago