- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A Steampunk style tea maker
In this project we will see how a machine was built that takes out your tea bag when the previously set time expires. The Steampunk-style structure was built with 4mm plywood cut out using a laser engraver....
- Posted 10 months ago
Arduino tinfoil piano
Let’s see how to build a small piano using Arduino, a buzzer and aluminum foil. The principle used is the capacitive sensor, capable of detecting the electrical capacity of the human body. The sensor setup requires a...
- Posted 1 year ago