- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 17 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Magic in Reality- A Small Car Controlled by Electroencephalogram（EEG)
Electroencephalography (EEG) measures bioelectrical activity in the brain – specifically bio-electrical signals generated by the cerebral cortex nerve cells. The tricky point here is to use those signals to control a small robot car. 1. The EEG...
- Posted 6 years ago
Eye Controlled Wheelchair Wins Hackaday Prize 2015
As every year, Hackaday launched its Prize awarding best DIY projects. For the 2015 projects that solve “issues that matter to everyone” have been selected and awarded. The first prize, winning around $200K or alternatively a space...
- Posted 7 years ago