- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Shedding Light: when Open Source serves the research in biology and bioengineering
The open source movement has facilitated the development of low cost and easy-to-use technologies for scientific settings. A study published in PLOS ONE describes the creation of a novel multi-fluorescence imaging system from readily available, low cost components. “Fluorescence...
- Posted 4 years ago
Interview to Open Trons
Biology labs today are where computers were in the 1950s and ‘60s — they exist in huge, climate controlled spaces behind security guards that only allow trusted experts with white lab coats inside. But, like the...
- Posted 8 years ago
3D Printing Liquids That Stay Liquid!
This current research is focused on the biodegradable scaffolds that are a prerequisite for all living tissue engineering as a base structure on which living cells are deposited and ‘grown’. Traditionally, research in this area has utilized...
- Posted 10 years ago