- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Shedding Light: when Open Source serves the research in biology and bioengineering
The open source movement has facilitated the development of low cost and easy-to-use technologies for scientific settings. A study published in PLOS ONE describes the creation of a novel multi-fluorescence imaging system from readily available, low cost components. “Fluorescence...
- Posted 4 years ago
Interview to Open Trons
Biology labs today are where computers were in the 1950s and ‘60s — they exist in huge, climate controlled spaces behind security guards that only allow trusted experts with white lab coats inside. But, like the...
- Posted 8 years ago
3D Printing Liquids That Stay Liquid!
This current research is focused on the biodegradable scaffolds that are a prerequisite for all living tissue engineering as a base structure on which living cells are deposited and ‘grown’. Traditionally, research in this area has utilized...
- Posted 9 years ago