- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
LoRa security camera detects and transmits trespasser data
Security cameras are a great way to deter theft and vandalism, but what if the camera is out of WiFi range, or otherwise would need long cables to transmit pictures? As explained here, Tegwyn Twmffat has an interesting...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Arduino Powered Single Pixel Scanning Camera
Created by Tucker Shannon, the single pixel scanning camera uses a pair of stepper motors which directs the RGB color sensor (Adafruit TCS3472) in a square spiral for image acquisition: all powered by an Arduino Uno SBC. If you...
- Posted 4 years ago