- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A Smart Chessboard to play online with friends
Due to the pandemic, many people have been forced to stay indoors much more often, which means missing out on the usual social events, including sports and tournaments. Even playing a simple game of chess hasn’t been...
- Posted 3 months ago
DIY Smart Home Ambilight
With this project you can customize your Computer station with DIY ambient lights, using a LED strip controlled by any ESP8266 based board. The color of the strip will be controllable from a smartphone and, like a...
- Posted 4 months ago