- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
NanoPi NEO – Smaller and faster than Raspberry Pi Zero
The NanoPi NEO(abbreviated as NEO) is a fun board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and fans. It has as reference the Raspberry Pi Zero but it is faster and 12% smaller, and it is sold at about...
- Posted 7 years ago
Raspberry Pi Releases Tiny $5 Computer: Model Zero
Today, Raspberry Pi announced its newest model, the Zero. Costing just $5, it represents a vast decrease in price that should afford more people the opportunity to use computers than ever before. Considerably smaller than the common...
- Posted 8 years ago