- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
NanoPi NEO – Smaller and faster than Raspberry Pi Zero
The NanoPi NEO(abbreviated as NEO) is a fun board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and fans. It has as reference the Raspberry Pi Zero but it is faster and 12% smaller, and it is sold at about...
- Posted 6 years ago
Raspberry Pi Releases Tiny $5 Computer: Model Zero
Today, Raspberry Pi announced its newest model, the Zero. Costing just $5, it represents a vast decrease in price that should afford more people the opportunity to use computers than ever before. Considerably smaller than the common...
- Posted 7 years ago