- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
3D Printing Teaches High School Students About Materials Science
3D printing, and its ability to create perfect replicas of microscopic particles and blow them up to thousands of times their original size, has also enabled researchers and students to study things like pollen, for example, in...
- Posted 7 years ago
The 3Doodler 2.0 is Kickstarting
After two years since the first 3Doodler was successfully funded on Kickstarter.com, the team is now kickstarting a new extruder. The 3Doodler 2.0 has a lighter design and a new and improved filament drive system for smoother extrusions. The expectations on...
- Posted 8 years ago