- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Elk: The Dev Board for the Decentralized World
Elk is a development board for the decentralized web. With only a few lines of code, you can build IoT projects that communicate privately with no centralized server, and learn about Blockchain technology with the simplicity...
- Posted 3 years ago
The 1sheeld Virtual People Counter
A virtual shield and a smartphone, with the addition of ultrasound sensors that allow us to detect passage and direction of anyone crossing a passage. Most of Arduino’s success is also due to the fact that...
- Posted 5 years ago