- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 2 days ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 4 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 9 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 11 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 16 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 26 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 29 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 31 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 32 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 37 days ago
A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentation
We wanted to create a basic tool to experiment with the RN-42 Bluetooth module so we created obviously a Demoboard. The RN-42 Hardware module The RN-42 is a Bluetooth 2.1, Class 2 module with a...
- Posted 39 days ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 632 days ago