- Contest 3Drag/K8200Posted 11 hours ago
- Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote ControlPosted 1 week ago
- A useful and simple IO Shield for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centersPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Look into the Open Source Hardware CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi: giant hacks for a tiny boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hack your Valentine with HeartThrobPosted 4 weeks ago
- A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the InternetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Interview To Gabriella Levine, OSHWA presidentPosted 1 month ago
- LEWE: the biometric wristbandPosted 1 month ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 3 months ago
A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android app
With the new RN-42 Bluetooth module we created a Bluetooth remote control board and transform it into an Android Based system: a board that manages input/output and it’s equipped with four outputs relays and four optically isolated...
- Posted 4 months ago
Bluetooth shield for Arduino
Here’s an application to control the brightness of an RGB LED strip wirelessly (via Bluetooth) using a smartphone. The whole project is presented in a dedicated Bluetooth shield for Arduino and a RGB shield. The Bluetooth Module...
- Posted 5 months ago
A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentation
We wanted to create a basic tool to experiment with the RN-42 Bluetooth module so we created obviously a Demoboard. The RN-42 Hardware module The RN-42 is a Bluetooth 2.1, Class 2 module with a...
- Posted 11 months ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 3 years ago