- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 2 days ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 week ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
Puck Platform wants to be RaspberryPi of Bluetooth
This interesting platform called Puck, is built upon the first mbed chip with Bluetooth, created by Nordic Semiconductor. The project is also open-source hardware (MIT licence) and there’s a lot of supporting materials. We make it easy to rapidly...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
An I²C Bus powered Arduino IO Expander Board controlled via Bluetooth and Android
Today we’ll expand Arduino’s digital resources thanks to an I2C bus equipped shield and we’ll allow the management of the board via a bluetooth connection RN-42 through an Android systems. All Arduino boards feature a number of...
- Posted 4 months ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 9 months ago
A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android app
With the new RN-42 Bluetooth module we created a Bluetooth remote control board and transform it into an Android Based system: a board that manages input/output and it’s equipped with four outputs relays and four optically isolated...
- Posted 10 months ago
Bluetooth shield for Arduino
Here’s an application to control the brightness of an RGB LED strip wirelessly (via Bluetooth) using a smartphone. The whole project is presented in a dedicated Bluetooth shield for Arduino and a RGB shield. The Bluetooth Module...
- Posted 12 months ago
A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentation
We wanted to create a basic tool to experiment with the RN-42 Bluetooth module so we created obviously a Demoboard. The RN-42 Hardware module The RN-42 is a Bluetooth 2.1, Class 2 module with a...
- Posted 1 year ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 3 years ago