- WyoLum announces Innovation Grant 2013Posted 13 hours ago
- Light up your XMAS from your SmartphonePosted 2 days ago
- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 1 week ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 2 months ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 2 days ago
A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android app
With the new RN-42 Bluetooth module we created a Bluetooth remote control board and transform it into an Android Based system: a board that manages input/output and it’s equipped with four outputs relays and four optically isolated...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Bluetooth shield for Arduino
Here’s an application to control the brightness of an RGB LED strip wirelessly (via Bluetooth) using a smartphone. The whole project is presented in a dedicated Bluetooth shield for Arduino and a RGB shield. The Bluetooth Module...
- Posted 2 months ago
A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentation
We wanted to create a basic tool to experiment with the RN-42 Bluetooth module so we created obviously a Demoboard. The RN-42 Hardware module The RN-42 is a Bluetooth 2.1, Class 2 module with a...
- Posted 8 months ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 2 years ago