- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Multimeter glasses with Bluetooth
With this device you will be able to read the measurements made by a DIY multimeter directly on your glasses. No cables will be present as the multimeter will send the read data through the Bluetooth connection.
For reasons of compactness a PCB has been designed but it is possible to do it directly using the devices that will be listed below: the microcontroller is an Atmega328p present on the Arduino Nano, there is a Bluetooth module HC06 and an OLED display that projects data through a mirror system.