- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Multimeter glasses with Bluetooth
With this device you will be able to read the measurements made by a DIY multimeter directly on your glasses. No cables will be present as the multimeter will send the read data through the Bluetooth connection.
For reasons of compactness a PCB has been designed but it is possible to do it directly using the devices that will be listed below: the microcontroller is an Atmega328p present on the Arduino Nano, there is a Bluetooth module HC06 and an OLED display that projects data through a mirror system.