- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Multimeter glasses with Bluetooth
With this device you will be able to read the measurements made by a DIY multimeter directly on your glasses. No cables will be present as the multimeter will send the read data through the Bluetooth connection.
For reasons of compactness a PCB has been designed but it is possible to do it directly using the devices that will be listed below: the microcontroller is an Atmega328p present on the Arduino Nano, there is a Bluetooth module HC06 and an OLED display that projects data through a mirror system.