- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Multimeter glasses with Bluetooth
With this device you will be able to read the measurements made by a DIY multimeter directly on your glasses. No cables will be present as the multimeter will send the read data through the Bluetooth connection.
For reasons of compactness a PCB has been designed but it is possible to do it directly using the devices that will be listed below: the microcontroller is an Atmega328p present on the Arduino Nano, there is a Bluetooth module HC06 and an OLED display that projects data through a mirror system.