- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Multimeter glasses with Bluetooth
With this device you will be able to read the measurements made by a DIY multimeter directly on your glasses. No cables will be present as the multimeter will send the read data through the Bluetooth connection.
For reasons of compactness a PCB has been designed but it is possible to do it directly using the devices that will be listed below: the microcontroller is an Atmega328p present on the Arduino Nano, there is a Bluetooth module HC06 and an OLED display that projects data through a mirror system.