- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Mycroft: the world’s first open source assistant
If you are searching for an open source AI-powered voice assistant, Mycroft got just the thing. The company has developed the world’s first open source voice AI platform and has attracted developers around the globe and millions...
- Posted 5 years ago
Make your own Siri or Cortana with Raspberry Pi 3
Are you wondering about how can you create your own version of Siri using a Raspberry Pi? Our friend posted on AliceIa.it a great solution to understand the basics about Speech to Text and Text to Speech. First,...
- Posted 6 years ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice. Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize...
- Posted 7 years ago
Meet Mycroft, the open source AI who wants to rival Siri, Cortana, and Alexa
“It was inspired by the Star Trek computers, by Jarvis in Iron Man,” Montgomery told ZDNet. He wanted to create the type of artificial intelligence platform that “if you spoke to it when you walked in the...
- Posted 7 years ago
Meet Mycroft, The Open Source Alternative To Amazon Echo
Thanks to Apple Siri and Google Now, voice-activated personal assistants are in vogue. Abundant bandwidth, affordable computing power, and advancements in machine learning made this technology accessible to consumers. Amazon Echo is one of the first dedicated...
- Posted 8 years ago