- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice.
Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize your speeches based on powerful online cognitive services like Microsoft Cognitive Service, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Speech API, Wit.ai and Houndify.
Also with the on board SD card slot to extend the storage and the integrated lightweight speech recognition engine – the PocketSphinx, ReSpeaker works equally well for keywords spotting when offline. You can have a large vocabulary and audio files stored in local storage to implement the speech recognition at anytime, anywhere, even without the internet.
Grab your early bird package on the official Kickstarter page, 24 days still to go.