- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice.
Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize your speeches based on powerful online cognitive services like Microsoft Cognitive Service, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Speech API, Wit.ai and Houndify.
Also with the on board SD card slot to extend the storage and the integrated lightweight speech recognition engine – the PocketSphinx, ReSpeaker works equally well for keywords spotting when offline. You can have a large vocabulary and audio files stored in local storage to implement the speech recognition at anytime, anywhere, even without the internet.
Grab your early bird package on the official Kickstarter page, 24 days still to go.