- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice.
Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize your speeches based on powerful online cognitive services like Microsoft Cognitive Service, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Speech API, Wit.ai and Houndify.
Also with the on board SD card slot to extend the storage and the integrated lightweight speech recognition engine – the PocketSphinx, ReSpeaker works equally well for keywords spotting when offline. You can have a large vocabulary and audio files stored in local storage to implement the speech recognition at anytime, anywhere, even without the internet.
Grab your early bird package on the official Kickstarter page, 24 days still to go.