- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
E-Ink tide and weather tracker
The idea of this project is to show the high and low tide times predicted for the day and a graph with the trend in the last 24 hours. In addition to this we also find basic...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
A portable rotary phone with ePaper display
Why a rotary cellphone? Because in a finicky, annoying, touchscreen world of hyperconnected people using phones they have no control over or understanding of, I wanted something that would be entirely mine, personal, and absolutely tactile,while also...
- Posted 1 year ago
Wireless Image Transfer with Circuit Playground Bluefruit and E-Ink Gizmo
The Tri-Color E-Ink Gizmo gives Circuit Playground Bluefruit the ability to display images on a bold black, white, & red e-ink screen. And since it’s e-ink, the image can still be seen even after power has been turned...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi E Ink Magic Mirror
Ben Roe has just revealed the instructions to create a DIY E Ink Magic Mirror. He developed a node.js script to run a local Magic Mirror site, then takes a screenshot of it to push to a...
- Posted 2 years ago
PaPiRus Zero – ePaper / eInk Screen pHAT for Pi Zero
We wrote about the first eInk display for Raspberry Pi released by Pi-supply on Kickstarter one year ago. Awesome creation, but now the new launch of a dedicated e-ink HAT for the newborn Pi Zero is showing...
- Posted 5 years ago