- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Light Painting: How to Create 3D Animations with Light
Light painting: there’s something that never gets old about waving lights around in a long exposure photo. Whilst most light paintings are single shots, some artists painstakingly create frame-by-frame animations. This is pretty hard to do when...
- Posted 3 years ago
Drone Dance Controller Is Perfect to Create a Drone Swarm Show!
SPH Engineering – a 5-year-old startup out of Latvia – is offering an off-the-shelf product to create drone light shows. The company’s drone swarm management software, called UgCS DDC (Unmanned Ground Control Software Drone Dance Controller) enables almost...
- Posted 4 years ago
A 3D printed dress made using Blender and Python
The opening ceremony at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio featured snowboarder Amy Purdy wearing a 3D printed dress, wearing prosthetics printed from the same material as the dress, and dancing with a Kuka robotic arm. The dance...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Building Institute on Kickstarter opens the house source!
The process began in October 2013 with a microhouse—a 144 sq ft tiny house with a loft, a bathroom and a kitchen. To this we then added a bedroom, a mud room, a porch, a library/work space,...
- Posted 6 years ago
3 Open source CAD programs
As I’ve strived to replace more and more of software in my life with open source options, Blender turned out to just as good for my 3D modeling needs, whether I was playing with models created for...
- Posted 6 years ago