- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Drone Dance Controller Is Perfect to Create a Drone Swarm Show!
SPH Engineering – a 5-year-old startup out of Latvia – is offering an off-the-shelf product to create drone light shows.
The company’s drone swarm management software, called UgCS DDC (Unmanned Ground Control Software Drone Dance Controller) enables almost any drone and entertainment industry professionals to set up a drone swarm show in weeks. The UgCS DDC provides tools to incorporate drones equipped lights and other show elements into stunning outdoor shows synced to music or live performances.
UgCS Drone Dance Controller (DDC) is developed to manage a swarm of drones (up to 100 drones) equipped with lights, fireworks, smoke generators or other payloads for astonishing shows. The drone choreography can be planned in 3D animation software, transformed to drone flight paths via a plugin and managed from a single computer equipped with UgCS DDC.
For UgCS DDC drone shows SPH Engineering has engineered a fleet of from the shelf part – drones are equipped with open-source ArduCopter and RTK GPS units, RGB LED modules and a Wi-Fi adapter. The choreography of the drone is planned in a 3D animation software, like Blender (open-source) and transformed to flight paths for UgCS. The integrated Art-Net protocol enables a smooth drone swarm incorporation to outdoor shows, as addition to lasers, beams and other fixtures.
Click here for the full press release.