- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Drone Dance Controller Is Perfect to Create a Drone Swarm Show!
SPH Engineering – a 5-year-old startup out of Latvia – is offering an off-the-shelf product to create drone light shows.
The company’s drone swarm management software, called UgCS DDC (Unmanned Ground Control Software Drone Dance Controller) enables almost any drone and entertainment industry professionals to set up a drone swarm show in weeks. The UgCS DDC provides tools to incorporate drones equipped lights and other show elements into stunning outdoor shows synced to music or live performances.
UgCS Drone Dance Controller (DDC) is developed to manage a swarm of drones (up to 100 drones) equipped with lights, fireworks, smoke generators or other payloads for astonishing shows. The drone choreography can be planned in 3D animation software, transformed to drone flight paths via a plugin and managed from a single computer equipped with UgCS DDC.
For UgCS DDC drone shows SPH Engineering has engineered a fleet of from the shelf part – drones are equipped with open-source ArduCopter and RTK GPS units, RGB LED modules and a Wi-Fi adapter. The choreography of the drone is planned in a 3D animation software, like Blender (open-source) and transformed to flight paths for UgCS. The integrated Art-Net protocol enables a smooth drone swarm incorporation to outdoor shows, as addition to lasers, beams and other fixtures.
Click here for the full press release.