- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Pi-Top 4: the New Go Anyware Pi-Powered Computer
As you probably guessed from the name, the pi-top 4 is the fourth product in the pi-top lineup of educational tools. The pi-top 3, for example, is a modular Raspberry Pi laptop. But, the pi-top 4 is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pi-Top: the All New Modular Raspberry Pi Laptop
U.K. based startup pi-top has a new learn-to-code-and-tinker machine. It’s another modular Raspberry Pi-powered laptop but this time they’ve reduced the number of steps needed to put it together, as well as adding a slider keyboard design...
- Posted 6 years ago