- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Outstanding news from Maker Faire Bay Area: Arduino Announces New Brand, Genuino, Manufacturing Partnership with Adafruit
Through a U.S. manufacturing partnership with Adafruit and the launch of a new global sister brand called Genuino, Arduino.cc today announces a couple of big moves that address the manufacturing challenges that have emerged for the company...
- Posted 7 years ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World. Well, our Editor Simone will be around and...
- Posted 8 years ago
Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of Makers
I should have written this report on Monday last but I was so tired after four days in Rome at the Maker Faire, and with so many things to talk about, that I decided to have a...
- Posted 9 years ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 9 years ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 10 years ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 11 years ago