- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
PCBWay: Advanced PCB service
Sponsored by PCBWAY
With more than a decade in the field of PCB prototype and fabrication, PCBWay has been committed to meeting the needs of our customers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness and any other demanding requests.
PCBWay is lately aggressively targeting the maker and hobbyist market but PCBWay has also an amazing servicer for advanced PCB.
Advanced PCBs are commonly used in high-precision electronic devices. With the continuous development of technology, demand is also getting higher and higher. To this end, the separate advanced PCB production workshop is opened to assist our customers to achieve the best possible time to market and competitive advantage by producing PCBs in a sustainable way at the lowest total price through our fabrication capabilities, delivery punctuality and product quality.
IDEAL IF YOU NEED A HIGH-END, COMPLEX PCBs
Industrial equipment, instrumentation, automotive electronics, communication equipment, etc. Finished products require high reliability and stable quality for users.
- Senior engineer (one file/6 hours)
- Individual working panel
- ≥1 piece
- Shengyi,Rogers,Arlon,Isola,Omega,Nelco,3M etc.
Meet IPC4101 class B/L
- Rohm&Haas,TAIYO,Kuangshun,Meet IPC-SM-840 class T
- Min Mechanical Hole Size 0.15mm,Laser hole 0.1mm
- PTH (Hole copper thickness≥20um),IPC 3(25um)
- A.O.I,Kelvin Four-terminal sensing,Microsection Inspection,Solderability Test,Impedance Test…
- Humidity indicator cards
- Inspection report
- IPC Class 2,IPC Class 3,Automotive Standard,Customer Standard
- Forbid to repair tracks(IPC 3,Automotive,Customer Standard)
- Cleanliness requirements beyond those of IPC
- UL,ISO9001:2008,ISO14001:2004,ISO/TS16949:2009,RoHS etc.
PCBWay’s high-quality PCB R&D and manufacturing base (including the cooperative factory) is located in Shenzhen, China, with a plant area of 80,000 square meters and professional technicians accounting for 35% of the total number. It specializes in high-end prototypes, quick turn and small volume hardware designing and manufacturing services. Such aspects should be borne in mind when comparing PCB prices. Reliability and a guaranteed/long life cycle involve an initially higher outlay but will pay for themselves in the long run.
Application Area for Advanced PCB
Advanced PCB is widely used in communications, industrial control, computer applications, medical, test equipment and other fields. The core competitiveness: leading technology, high quality, high precision rate, expedited delivery, consultative customer service, and optimal cost performance. With ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949, UL, RoHS certification.
Why PCBWay Advanced High-quality PCB
2. Long and short gold finger processing technology and high-density trace’s precision control to meet the design requirements of photoelectric communication products.
3. High-precision back-drilling technology to reduce the equivalent series inductance of vias and in case to meet the product’s integrity requirements of signal transmission;
4. Advanced metal-based and ultra-thick copper manufacturing process to meet the high heat dissipation requirements of power products.
5. High-precision mechanical and laser depth control technology to achieve multi-level step groove product’s structure and meet the different levels of assembly requirements.
6. The mature mixed pressure process realizes the mixing of FR-4 and high-frequency materials and saves the material cost for customers under the premise of achieving the high-frequency performance of the products.
7. Advanced Anti-CAF process technology greatly improves the reliability and service life of PCB products.
8. Advanced buried capacitor and buried resistor technology greatly improve the performance of PCB products.
9. Advanced inner layer exposed technology meets the information transmission requirements of high-frequency circuits.FPC 1. The technical team consists of dozens of engineers who have more than 10 years of FPC processing experience. New equipments are introduced in millions of dollars yearly to continuously improve the process of manufacturing capability.
FPC 2. The highest 16-layer Rigid-flex PCB processing technology, the minimum trace and space is 2/2mil, the minimum via is 4mil.
FPC 3. Rich experience in manufacturing FPC products for medical and consumer electronics.
Strict Quality Control
2. ISO9001:2008 quality certification.
3. ISO/TS1694:2009 certification.
4. Enterprise standards like Huawei and ZTE.
5. Strictly manage the processing of customized products according to IPC6012 II /III/customer standard/enterprise internal standard.
6. Strict management for customer information confidentiality.
Advanced Processing And Testing Equipment
2. The high-precision impedance tester imported from the United States meets the impedance test requirement.
3. PLASMA plasma processing equipment, used for hole wall degumming of PTFE, ceramic fillers and other high-frequency material.
4. Ende CNC drilling machine imported from Taiwan for back drilling and deep hole control.
5. Orbotech LDI machine (laser direct imaging) imported from Israel for graphic transfer of high-precision circuits.
6. Ende CNC numerical control molding machine imported from Taiwan, used for deep-groove milling of stepped groove structure products.
7. BURKLE lamination imported from Germany for multi-layer boards pressing.
8. Vacuum resin plugging machine for hole plug in BGA panel of ultra-high-precision circuits.
9. Ion staining tester, anti-stripping strength tester, hole copper tester, secondary element tester, copper thickness tester and other reliability testing equipment to ensure product quality.
High-quality Raw Materials
2. Auxiliary materials: Rohm and Haas electroplating syrup, Hitachi dry film, Taiyo ink, Noda resin, etc.
Fast And Efficient Service Capabilities
1 minute to respond to customers, 1H to reply results, 1 day to solve problems, 1 week to complete service.
2. Fast delivery (work day,China Time Zone(GMT+8))