- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Tor Hardware anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter
As you may remember we covered open source Tor based anonymizing router earlier on here. Apparently last week, while it was nearing $600,000 in funding Anonabox has been hit by a backlash according to claims that the team didn’t built a “custom” board and case for their miniature router but only bought an off-the-shelf case and did some tweaks.
Apparently many backers pulled their pledge to the project has now been halted by kickstarter.
This thing sounds really weird: maybe someone was concerned by Anonabox being actually produced?