- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Tor Hardware anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter
As you may remember we covered open source Tor based anonymizing router earlier on here. Apparently last week, while it was nearing $600,000 in funding Anonabox has been hit by a backlash according to claims that the team didn’t built a “custom” board and case for their miniature router but only bought an off-the-shelf case and did some tweaks.
Apparently many backers pulled their pledge to the project has now been halted by kickstarter.
This thing sounds really weird: maybe someone was concerned by Anonabox being actually produced?
via Tor Hardware Router anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter Following Major Backlash | Crowdfund Insider.