- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Tor Hardware anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter
As you may remember we covered open source Tor based anonymizing router earlier on here. Apparently last week, while it was nearing $600,000 in funding Anonabox has been hit by a backlash according to claims that the team didn’t built a “custom” board and case for their miniature router but only bought an off-the-shelf case and did some tweaks.
Apparently many backers pulled their pledge to the project has now been halted by kickstarter.
This thing sounds really weird: maybe someone was concerned by Anonabox being actually produced?