- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Tor Hardware anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter
As you may remember we covered open source Tor based anonymizing router earlier on here. Apparently last week, while it was nearing $600,000 in funding Anonabox has been hit by a backlash according to claims that the team didn’t built a “custom” board and case for their miniature router but only bought an off-the-shelf case and did some tweaks.
Apparently many backers pulled their pledge to the project has now been halted by kickstarter.
This thing sounds really weird: maybe someone was concerned by Anonabox being actually produced?