- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!
It comes from Burlington, Massachusetts, and actually has raised more than $45 million from famous investors like Google and BMW. As Desktop Metal gets closer and closer to launching a compact 3D printer that can print with metals, people...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D Printing with Liquid Metal (Video)
See the video below! One of the methods that the researchers developed involves stacking droplets of liquid metal on top of each other, much like a stack of oranges at a supermarket. These droplets adhere to one...
- Posted 10 years ago