- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Never lose your phone again
Who has never left their phone in one place and realized too late that they have lost it? In this project we will look for a solution to the problem; whenever you are too far away from...
- Posted 1 year ago
A glove that translates sign language into text
The project was born with the purpose of helping the deaf community to communicate and interact easily with the surrounding environment. The goal is to convert the basic symbols representing the 26 letters of English alphabet and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Our heart beats 115200 times a day, it is such a fine machine that does not stop during our lives. However, not many people have the advantage to have this machine in good conditions. Many factors...
- Posted 4 years ago