- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 18 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Let’s MONITOR our house with IFTTT
Let’s switch on the house lights using voice commands given through Google Assistant and the ESP demoboard for WiFi connection. Google is one of the most innovative companies in the IT sector and it’s testified by...
- Posted 4 years ago
Build a Simple Presence Alarm system with email notifications
Based on our ESP03 demoboard, this device sends out email notifications through Gmail when the onboard P.I.R. detects movement. The traditional alarm system which just...
- Posted 6 years ago
The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumption
It supplies Arduino with the WiFi connectivity and the external memory support on a SD-Card; it is based on a new module that is completely programmable, and offers the best value for money, with a very...
- Posted 7 years ago
Let’s play with the ESP-03 Demoboard
Let’s experiment and prototype applications via the wireless board based on the ESP8266 module. Let’s get back to the discussion of the ESP8266 chip, in which we described the new Fishino board, whose major elements...
- Posted 8 years ago