- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Nvidia Open Sourced His Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) Module
This week the company released as open source the designs to a chip module it made to power deep learning in cars, robots, and smaller connected devices such as cameras. That module, the DLA for deep learning...
- Posted 6 years ago
See Local Motors’ 3D Printed ‘Strati’ Car in action
Earlier on this month at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, Arizona-based automobile manufacturer Local shown it’s Strati 3dprinter car for the first time. The car design was a result of a contest that Local Motors run in early...
- Posted 9 years ago