- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Nvidia Open Sourced His Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) Module
This week the company released as open source the designs to a chip module it made to power deep learning in cars, robots, and smaller connected devices such as cameras. That module, the DLA for deep learning...
- Posted 5 years ago
See Local Motors’ 3D Printed ‘Strati’ Car in action
Earlier on this month at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, Arizona-based automobile manufacturer Local shown it’s Strati 3dprinter car for the first time. The car design was a result of a contest that Local Motors run in early...
- Posted 9 years ago