- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Build an open source Laser Reflection Barrier
It allows us to detect the presence and passage of an object thanks to the combination of a laser diode which emits a light ray and a phototransistor which detects reflected light. Robotics applications and...
- Posted 6 years ago
An Open Source, 3D printable, guerilla Projector: GuerrillaBeam
Unfortunately this campaign is likely not going to meet its challenge but nevertheless is a clever product that may spark some ideas: You probably know, that you can build a simple projector from nothing but a light,...
- Posted 9 years ago