- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
FarmBot: open-source, scalable, automated precision Farming Machines
Truly interesting project: we love it and we’re likely going to interview these guys:
What are FarmBots?
FarmBots are open-source, scalable, automated precision farming machines. Think of them like giant 3D printers, but instead of wielding plastic extruders, its tools are seed injectors, watering nozzles, plows, sensors, and more! For an in-depth description, read the FarmBot white paper or start exploring the wiki! Currently, there is one FarmBot in development, FarmBot Genesis, with plans for a crowdfunded launch mid-2014.
Create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone.