- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 month ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
FarmBot: open-source, scalable, automated precision Farming Machines
Truly interesting project: we love it and we’re likely going to interview these guys:
What are FarmBots?
FarmBots are open-source, scalable, automated precision farming machines. Think of them like giant 3D printers, but instead of wielding plastic extruders, its tools are seed injectors, watering nozzles, plows, sensors, and more! For an in-depth description, read the FarmBot white paper or start exploring the wiki! Currently, there is one FarmBot in development, FarmBot Genesis, with plans for a crowdfunded launch mid-2014.
Create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone.