- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Bluetooth Controlled Raspberry Pi Rover
Here we go! This is a very programming-heavy project, but I think it has a pretty good reason to be. The Evdev library that we use doesn’t have a lot of resources on reading from analog sticks,...
- Posted 2 years ago
BotTender is an autonomous robot that is designed with the aim of automatising bars. It is placed on top of the bar and detects the shot glasses in front of it. Once the glasses are detected,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Sphero RVR Hackable Robot Tank Hits Kickstarter
Sphero, a Colorado-based robotics company is out with a new DIY robotics platform. Called RVR, the robot looks a lot like an RC car, only it’s infinitely hackable and designed to entice coders of all levels to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Small robot chassis with engines
Chassis specially designed to make a crawler robot able to move on rough terrain and able to transport a load of about 5 kg. Includes 2pcs 45...
- Posted 4 years ago
Create your robot with Micro:bit
It is a newborn board, but it is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the potential we are going to show you through the project of a robot on wheel that can be controlled by a...
- Posted 5 years ago
JetPack – Bluetooth Shield for Arduino Robots
The JetPack is an Arduino Wireless programming shield + a motor shield that fits onto an Arduino microcontroller. Now your arduino can be effortlessly programmed over Bluetooth from your PC, receive sensor data etc from your project...
- Posted 7 years ago