- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY a Snips Based Infrared Voice Controller
If you’ve ever wanted to build your very own personal assistant voice control rather than use one of the off-the-shelf devices from Amazon, Google, Apple and others…You may be interested in a new DIY infrared voice controller...
- Posted 4 years ago
Project Alias, the Smart Speaker HAT to Protect Your Privacy
Alias is a teachable “parasite” that is designed to give users more control over their smart assistants, both when it comes to customisation and privacy. This open-source device trains custom wake-up names for smart home devices while...
- Posted 5 years ago
3D Printed Physical Device for Internet Privacy Control
A Spanish designer duo Roman Terre and Angeles Angulo have built a prototype of a rather simpler privacy solution called Thero. Their 3D printed internet connected device is still a concept that looks like a crystal made out of concrete,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Onion Pi makes your web traffic anonymous
Adafruit’s Onion Pi is a Tor proxy that makes your web traffic anonymous, allowing you to use the internet free of snoopers and any kind of surveillance. Follow Adafruit’s tutorial on setting up Onion Pi and you’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
Have a Good Night Amazon Echo!
Are you worried about security and privacy issues of your Amazon Echo? Let see Shawn Hymel’s solution by creating and configuring a kill switch that is activated over IFTTT and a set of instructions to power-off the device. First of...
- Posted 7 years ago
Welcome CryptX2: an Open Source Hardware Encrypted Storage Device
Pretty cool open source project again looking into security and privacy in the post-PRISM world (Support on indiegogo): The CryptX2 is a hardware encrypted storage device. If you have data you want to secure and you want the...
- Posted 9 years ago