- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
DIY a Snips Based Infrared Voice Controller
If you’ve ever wanted to build your very own personal assistant voice control rather than use one of the off-the-shelf devices from Amazon, Google, Apple and others…You may be interested in a new DIY infrared voice controller...
- Posted 3 years ago
Project Alias, the Smart Speaker HAT to Protect Your Privacy
Alias is a teachable “parasite” that is designed to give users more control over their smart assistants, both when it comes to customisation and privacy. This open-source device trains custom wake-up names for smart home devices while...
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Printed Physical Device for Internet Privacy Control
A Spanish designer duo Roman Terre and Angeles Angulo have built a prototype of a rather simpler privacy solution called Thero. Their 3D printed internet connected device is still a concept that looks like a crystal made out of concrete,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Onion Pi makes your web traffic anonymous
Adafruit’s Onion Pi is a Tor proxy that makes your web traffic anonymous, allowing you to use the internet free of snoopers and any kind of surveillance. Follow Adafruit’s tutorial on setting up Onion Pi and you’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
Have a Good Night Amazon Echo!
Are you worried about security and privacy issues of your Amazon Echo? Let see Shawn Hymel’s solution by creating and configuring a kill switch that is activated over IFTTT and a set of instructions to power-off the device. First of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Welcome CryptX2: an Open Source Hardware Encrypted Storage Device
Pretty cool open source project again looking into security and privacy in the post-PRISM world (Support on indiegogo): The CryptX2 is a hardware encrypted storage device. If you have data you want to secure and you want the...
- Posted 8 years ago