- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Welcome CryptX2: an Open Source Hardware Encrypted Storage Device
Pretty cool open source project again looking into security and privacy in the post-PRISM world (Support on indiegogo):
The CryptX2 is a hardware encrypted storage device. If you have data you want to secure and you want the highest level of security you can get, you want the CryptX2.
Open source – verified secure, no backdoors, upgradeable
Upgradeable – add new features, or customize to your needs
Micro SD cards – easily upgradeable, and inexpensive storage
Highly Secure – AES 256bit hardware encrypted
Watch the video for more details and a demonstration of the CryptX2 in action.
via CryptX2: an Open Source Hardware Encrypted Storage Device | Indiegogo.
Pingback: Links 25/8/2014: China’s Linux Revolution Imminent | Techrights