- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 11 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
How many 3D printers could a 3D printer 3D print?
Taken from the original post on 3DPrint.com. “How many 3D printers could a 3D printer 3D print if a 3D printer could 3D print 3D printers?” Colorado-based Aleph Objects brought nine LulzBot 3D printers and four techs...
- Posted 4 years ago
The First Open Source 3D Printer Filament
Aleph Objects, Inc., the company behind LulzBot 3D printers, has announced the launch of the world’s very first Certified Open Source Hardware 3D Printing Filament. The open source filament was developed by IC3D Industries, a premium 3D...
- Posted 5 years ago
Best 3D Printers of 2017
With over 1,000 different 3D printer models available on the market today, “Which 3D Printer should I buy?” is one of the most common questions we are asked at 3D Hubs. To answer this question, we reached...
- Posted 6 years ago
Life-changing ear prosthetics are being created with 3D technology
We are very happy to share projects like this, when the maker’s world meets the will to cure people, doing it low cost and open source as well. Low-cost prosthetics for children who were born with deformed...
- Posted 6 years ago
Make: Magazine’s 2016 Buyers Guide Names TAZ 5 “Best Overall” & “Outstanding Open Source” 3D Printer, Rostock MAX v2 “Best Value”
For their 2016 guide, Make:’s team of testers and makers brought together the top performing 3D printers in five individual classes, the best CNC mills in three classes and their top two resin printers. Aleph Objects won...
- Posted 7 years ago