- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Juniper Moves its Open Source Multicloud Networking Platform OpenContrail to the Linux Foundation
Juniper Networks’ OpenContrail open source network virtualization platform based on software-defined networking (SDN) has officially moved under the umbrella of The Linux Foundation and is now called Tungsten Fabric. “Formerly hosted by Juniper Networks, Tungsten Fabric is...
- Posted 5 years ago
More vendors join Facebook’s open hardware project
The companies believe a collaborative model will enable faster innovation, creating more efficient and scalable hardware. Similar to open source software, the open source hardware movement encourages crowdsourcing and collaboration, opening the door for faster advancements. Facebook is...
- Posted 7 years ago
Facebook is aiming to overcome Cisco and Juniper with Open source Networking
Facebook recently released as an open source project its design for a networking device that it says will coordinates the actions of hundreds of thousands of servers in Facebook’s data centers. The target are the bigs like...
- Posted 8 years ago
Juniper creates OCP compatible Open Source Hardware network switch
Juniper recently presented the OCX1100, anopen networking switch that combines Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with Junos operating system. Really great to see the singularity which is happening in networking as Open Compute project will also...
- Posted 8 years ago