- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Do You Need Bluetooth 5 and WiFi 5 For Your Next IoT Project?
UcRobotics is going to launch the IVY5661 96Boards IoT Edition board that features 802.11ac (WiFI 5) and Bluetooth 5 thanks to the UniSoC UWP5661 Arm Cortex-M4 WiSoC chip. IVY5661 board specifications: SoC – UniSoC UWP5661 dual core Arm Cortex-M4 microcontroller...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Announced The New MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500 IoT Boards
Arduino has announced two new IoT development boards with wireless connectivity: MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500. Both of the new boards are fully compatible with the Arduino Uno, Mega and existing MKR boards. The MKR...
- Posted 6 years ago
New Arduino IoT development board unveiled: MKRFOX1200
This new IoT development board, which measures just 67 x 25mm in size, provides Makers with a low-cost solution for adding Sigfox connectivity to their DIY projects. The MKRFOX1200 takes the functionality of the Zero, throws in Sigfox’s global...
- Posted 7 years ago
Intel IoT Gateway Technology
The IoT gateway consist of a hardware platform and an operating system and expose a rich set of services for your IoT application. What makes an IoT gateway important is the additional capabilities and focused set of...
- Posted 7 years ago
New Visual Studio 2015 Released
Microsoft released recently the new version of its famous IDE, Visual Studio 2015. It is offered as a free online tool, based on a very active community, or you can purchase the standalone versions as usual. Here...
- Posted 9 years ago